Progress Report (recent items first)
On August 10, MCSnet (36817) joined YEGIX as a peer.
On July 14, domain name registration fees ($86 CAD) donated by Bob Beck.
On October 18, the graph server was upgraded, which resulted in a small gap in our graphs.
On July 2, Edmonton Transit Service joined YEGIX as a peer.
On May 21, The route-servers started applying fairly strict filters
based upon various resources including IRRdb and PeeringDB. The
route-servers also started filtering prefixes which are RPKI ROA invalid.
Thank you YYCIX for the help.
On May 15, ARIN fees ($450 USD) donated by Dale Corse / Wolfpaw.
On May 14, domain name registration fees ($85 USD) donated by Bob Beck.
On May 4, we received 3 new Dell R210 servers. Two to replace our existing route servers,
and one for our arouteserver. Thank you Theo de Raadt for the donation.
On May 4, we started publishing aggregate traffic graphs.
The weekly graph is found on the main page, as well as a
larger collection elsewhere. They are
updated every 2 minutes.
- Legal costs for incorporation donated by Bob Beck
- ARIN resource allocation fees 2015 ($1550 USD) donated by Bob Beck
- ARIN fees 2016 ($300 USD) donated by Bob Beck
- Rackspace, power and cross connects provided by Wolfpaw
- Cisco c3650 switch donated by Theo de Raadt
- OOB network gateway donated by Bob Beck
- AS112 server donated by Jason George
- Replacement AS112 server donated by Bob Beck
- ARIN fees 2017 ($300 USD) donated by Bob Beck
- ARIN fees 2018 ($450 USD) donated by David Papp
- ARIN fees 2019 ($450 USD) donated by Dale Corse / Wolfpaw
- Domain name registration fees donated by Bob Beck